Evolution and future of GT+
Time & Location
About the event
Topic of the zoom:
The focus of this zoom is on the current situation of the GT + tokens. For this zoom, we have a special message from Sven Lefeber, who represents the company to explain the future of the GT + tokens, what is happening, the strategy and more importantly, the future!
After his message we have a presenter available who will answer questions.
General conditions and practical information:
- Every participant is required to purchase a ticket. This also applies to multiple participants via 1 zoom link.
- Per group, 1 person must have purchased a main participation ticket and other viewers an additional viewer ticket. If these are booked separately, you must indicate via email@example.com, which group the extra viewer will join.
- Questions can be submitted via firstname.lastname@example.org up to 24 hours before the start of the zoom.
- Participants are aware that they must always set up a camera to participate, no camera is not participation. If no device is available, be creative. If you have family use someone's cell phone, no family, ask a friend, no friends go to the café and buy a beer. Not a cafe goer? Go to an internet cafe to rent a computer, no internet cafe nearby? Do you ask for a downline, not a downline? Ask your sponsor, not a sponsor? What are you doing here?
- Participants are not allowed to promote networks during the zooms, quoting or making visible through visual hints.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- If more participants are present than indicated or booked tickets, the link wia which it participates will be closed.
- Only the organization is allowed to record the zoom, it is not allowed for the participants to record the zoom meeting.
If these conditions are not respected, the organization is free to refuse or remove the participant from the zoom.
- Sold OutParticipation ticket (Main)€5€50€0
- Sold OutAdditional viewer ticket€2€20€0